Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thinker or Doer

I would like to think of myself as a doer. Most of the time I just make actions without thinking about it. When I do think before I act, I end up not doing the things I wanted to and regretting it later. I wish I could think before I act, and not get scared of actually trying new things out. I seem to always go to worst case scenarios and imagine myself dying or injuring myself for life. So, I guess I should just stop thinking before acting and do whatever it is I want to do. But, if I could change and be a thinker, without showing fear, then I  would definitely do that.    

2 comments:

  1. As I was reading your entry, I was thinking of what I was; a thinker or a doer. I concluded that I am a thinker. I tend to think about every single detail of an action before I complete it. Often times I overthink plans or ideas and often times end up stressing myself out. I can be a "doer" at times, but not often. I think being a thinker can be a strength and a flaw at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lot like Sarah in the aspect that I am a thinker. It's interesting to me that you can do without stopping to think about the consequences. I've tried to just "go with the flow", but I'm not good at it. I worry too much for my own good. Don't you think just doing instead of thinking will get you into trouble?

    ReplyDelete